Friday, September 16, 2011

sell crazy somewhere else....we're stocked up

my house is officially crazytown this week. MV hasn't slept normally in a week. she's teething so its pure insanity. no naps, screaming til 11pm - what? not my MV, she is a sleeper. it's the molars and they freaking suck! she can't explain the pain, so it doubles the terribleness of it. :(

RO is still like a baby orangutan - 100%. this kid rolls around like a monkey, she is so quick and she rolls 100 mph to get any snacks MV has dropped including her milk. i spend my days trying to pry a sippy cup out of an 8 mnth old's hands because she drinks formula. jeez louise

so we got a bike trailer, a great family pastime, a way for me to shed my babyweight. i abhor it. its behind hatred, its traumatic when i look at it. my kids scream, cry and hit each other. its the most stressful activity i've taken part in lately. my heart rapidly races and i get the sweats at the mear thought of putting helmets on these 2 and strapping them in. that said, we went for another ride today to try to get them "used to the helmets". the 2 of us wanted to drink heavily upon our return to black out the ride.

i am trying to get MV into a 2 year old preschool and we had to go on a waitlist. and its at a church. wth. its insane these days. she is 2. this isn't Yale, people.

highlight of my day, had to be at my Mom's by 1, at 12:15 i had to hit the post office and get some lunch. ok, no big deal, let the girls rock their mismatched jammies and we would shower later. omg go to the grocery and meet everyone and their mother. people stopping to say how beautiful they are then doing a once over on the "unshowered, mismatching family" and almost feeling sorry for me i think. then i realized, i put purple peek-a-boo highlights in my red hair but it was up, so i just looked like a punk kid that got a hold of manic panic. it must have been a sight. good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment