Sunday, August 7, 2011

crafts? recipes?

Not much new here to report, I'm still as dazed and confused by life as ever. Ro is still acting as if she wants to be institutionalized and MV well, she's taken to shaking her booty like its a part-time job these days. Ro is so cute and happy until nap/bed time, she then morphs into a freakshow. It's frightening, her happy little smile because a mouthpiece of rage and screaming. Her scream pierces my soul and I find myself in a full blown panic at the sound of it. How can a little peanut upset a grown woman so quickly. I start to sweat and get tremors when her shrilling starts. I'm putting all my eggs in one basket and hoping against hope all of this screaming and craziness will end when those GD teeth finally break through. I really thought she would have 18 by now based on her behavior, but I think God is a trickster and he wants to see how much I can handle. MV found a St. Paddy's Day toy dog hidden craftily in her room (or so I thought) that dances while it plays "Hip Hop Hooray". Well John and I are using all our prayers that the batteries die. We just can't take them out, it gives her too much enjoyment, yet if it just dies, we won't be racing to replace them. She basically turns it on 980 times a day and stands in front of it dancing and laughing. Of course, she likes an audience. However if we are busy, Ro can generally fill in.

I was thinking tonight that I might start posting recipes once a week or some pics and ideas of the crafts I come up with. Allow me to be the first to say, my how the mighty have fallen. Babies screaming, babies dancing, crafts and recipes...WTF. 3 years ago I would have shunned this blog, certainly not have written it.

It's almost time for back to school! YAY! Increased business, which means increased kids cuts. Kill me now. Although I enjoy most of the kids, the little little ones irk me. Maybe its because I end up cutting the crap outta my owns hands while trying to spare their little ears and heads. And why you may ask am I getting cut up, oh yeah, its because they don't sit still, EVER. And then the mom's say - do you think that's even right there, maybe its just a bit longer right here. No, no actually I don't, quite frankly I know its not even at all, its definitely longer there. I wonder if you gave your child a red-bull before they came in with a side of little brat pills? Hmmmm, I'm also at this point fairly impressed your child has 2 eyes, 2 ears and no bleeding wounds (although I can't say that about my severed fingers while trying to spare your child's ear while they were bouncing up and down and their head was spinning around vomitting pea soup) - catch my drift. To my friends, a child under 5 may not get a perfect haircut. They will get the best haircut they can be given depending on how they behave. Also - be a sport, whether or not you support sugar - let your child have a FREAKING lolipop - its one time, for 5 minutes and it makes my job a HELLUVA lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment