Saturday, August 6, 2011

nuttybean

So I'm wondering if a 7 month old can suffer from a personality disorder or even be bi-polar. Ro is a nuttybean. One minute she is jovial and laughing and the next she is screaming like a child that is possessed by the devil. I can't grasp it. She is so cute when she is cute, but if she feels the faintest twinge of hunger or tiredness - she's CRAZY. My brother was here last night and witnessed one of her personality conflicts last night. And I was fighting with an almost 7 month old. I was full on battling it out with her. I remained in my corner of you need to sleep its 10:30pm and she remained 100% dedicated to REFUSING to go down. Hmmmm, if dogs can go to psychs, I wonder if infants can? Perhaps I just need to CIO or lay down the lay.

MV's new trick, also slightly disturbing, running in a circle until you fall down. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment