Wednesday, August 3, 2011

1 forward 2 back

Ro has napped a total of 30 min today. She is staring at me currently as I type, almost daring me to turn off the light and call it a night for her. She is a party girl, for sure. MV fights the sleep like a champ on rare occasion, but Ro full blown refuses to sleep. I've become a nap nazi crazy lady.

We walked around the neighborhood, let me rephrase - stood in front of my house for 2 hours rocking them in the stroller in the 300 degree weather tonight talking to the neighbors. The girls were awesome (because they LOVE LOVE LOVE the attention) and got to pet every single doggy that walked by! It was pretty nice except I appeared to have went swimming because I was so hot and possibly smelled like a bathroom in Penn Station! OMG its soooo humid here, it straight up offends.

Tomorrow I need to leave with both girls by 9am. I'm already starting to pack my stuff up. I am so not the mom, who gets it together by 9. I am the mom who has to plan 12 hours in advance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment