Tuesday, August 16, 2011

typhoid?

I feel like my house has become a typhoid central. We are all sick and it sucks. It's constant crying and wining from the babies and honestly, I wanna cry and wine too! My eyes are burning out of my head, I have a fever, the sweats, my ears and throat hurt. This is stinky. My hubs is sick too, and he NEVER complains about anything, so for him to be like "I'm sick" is SERIOUS! I mean the man breaks bones and carries on as though he suffered a minor scratch. The girls are snotty snotty snotty - in every sense. Ro is also teething, so in addition to the snot stream pouring out of her nose, the drool is soaking her shirts. It's quite cute, makes you want to hold her extra LOL. J actually said it was like picking up an eel today, she was wet and slimey. MV cries over everything, literally she just can't help it. I wanna jump on the floor and full blown cry it out with them - YES GIRLS THIS TOTALLY SUCKS! We need a babysitter - for Mommy too.

Well at least I think it will eventually get better - we can't have this funk typhoid cold forever, well at least I hope we can't.

We had to venture out today to get some milk, at some point my rations run low. I felt like a hot disaster in WallyWorld. I think everyone was staring at me. Maybe it was because I sounded like I had consumption with my cough or maybe because my black tee shirt was covered in baby snots. Hard to say really, either way it was an unpleasant sight for all. Sometimes I want to shout - yes I know I look like absolutely garbage, thanks for noticing. PS I feel like super shite too. Thanks for asking. hahaha but instead I take my items to the check out absorbed in my own self pity and move it along.

So MV's new dance routine is improving by the day, it seems to be the only thing that gives her joy while she is battling this vicious cold. Dancing to a ragged old St. Patrick's Day dog thing that dances to Hip Hop Hooray. She shakes her booty and throws her hands in the air and starts to do an imaginary hula hoop like motion and sometimes adds walking backwards (a moonwalk of sorts) into her routine. I really don't know where she comes up with this. Maybe after the 190,000 time playing the dog, the moves just come to her magically, she feels the beat I suppose.

Ro is starting to crawl, she props herself up and pushes away. Although she moves backwards faster, so she gets angry and rolls herself to the object of her affection. Usually MV's sippy cup or whatever toy was most recently launched on the floor. She really is growing up too fast.

Actually they both are, and as much as I joke and laugh, I try not to take them for granted. They are my absolute world and I enjoy every minute...even if it is snot covered. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment