Thursday, July 28, 2011

guilt for 1

Today I met up with my friend R and her son G. I took only MV with me, and I felt guilty for leaving Ro home. G and MV are six weeks apart and easy to take out. Ro still needs bottles and to be fed. It was partial laziness, but partial trying to give MV some solo Mommy time. I gotta say, today was one of the best days I've had in awhile. It's no secret, I'm not the biggest fan of where I live. Quite frankly aside from my parents living close, I can't really find any upsides. I left all I know, my friends, things I like, places I like and quite frankly my world. It's not the same here, its so hot and humid and slow and country. I'm not a country girl, I like the city, I miss the fast pace. I abhor waiting more then 1 minute for anything. That part of me is never going to change, nor do I want it to. I miss my friends most of all, I miss seeing their kids grow up, I miss just having them around. Meeting up with them for coffee and letting the kids play. Instead I spend most of my free time here with my husband or my parents. I think its mainly because I don't want to replace my friends. That said going out with R makes me feel like I'm home. It's easy, we are so like-minded. We have so much in common and its just easy. We laugh hysterical and talk about all the same stuff. I'm so glad she's here or I think I'd have gone insane already.

MV and G went crazy today in the children's play area. G was climbing like he was 3. He has no fear. He was running around and just being sooooo cute. MV was more or less toddling around in her almost run in circles. She was overwhelmed by all the big kids and stuff. It was really cute to see how our first babies are becoming big kids. We already have a date set for next week to do it again! It's good for all of us!

Ro goes in the bouncer now, she is crazy in there. She loves it - she jumps so high and fast that she starts shrieking and screaming. It's so cute, she gets so excited. I'm working on trying to get her to sit up, but I'm not that with her big ole head <3

No comments:

Post a Comment