Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2nd child syndrome

After a great breakfast with MV and my friend A and her son C, I got the girls in for a nap and was able to....drum roll please...go shopping for 1 hour solo. I was absolutely stoked, it was not a quick run at midnight to Walmart or a quick trip to Publix after work, it was 1 hour of just me. Shopping with me, myself and I. That said, I bought a frying pan, shower caddy hanger and some clearance photo albums. While I was able to put together complete thoughts without my lovely little 2 under 2 weenuts, I thought about putting my hundreds of photos into albums. Considering MV is almost 2, I think its about time. So I grabbed my stacks of photos and to my absolute shock, I have approximately 9 million photos of MV and about 14 of Ro. What the heck, I mean I figured there would be a little more but this is out of this world more. I think I have 3 million of MV before she turned 3 months old. I was thinking, what did I used to do, feed her, set up a photo shoot, change her, set up another shoot, feed her again, set up another shoot.....I mean its absurd. I love MV to death, but NO ONE needs this many photos. It's insanity. Poor Ro too, I suppose I'll be one of those Moms that totally tells Ro "that's you" even when I know its MV. Yup, its my destiny at this point. There is no comparision. There is about 800 photos of MV's birth and 3 of Ro, all taken on an iPhone as I forgot the camera at a scheduled c-section. That's when I should've realized this was my destiny, not at the 6 month age mark. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment