Thursday, July 14, 2011

2 years and 2 under 2?

So just a short 3 years ago I was a singleton living in NYC, now I'm a wife and mother of 2 under 2 living in FL! (and yes its deathly hot here) I went from the fast world of investment banking, to cutting hair in a small town. I went from coach bags to clearance at Target. I went from a 1br to a house with a yard and a 2 car garage. I went from worrying about what I was going to wear out on Friday night to worrying about developmental delays in a toddler. I went from fancy Euro vacations to taking kids to the park. I went from a coupe to a wagon? (Yeah that happened) I went from Criminal Minds to Sesame Street. I went from me to us. And to be honest, I love it. It's hectic and insane, and I sometimes feel totally crazy and exhausted, but its all worth it. I have the most amazing husband and the 2 most beautiful little girls anyone could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment